AIM HIGH ACADEMY TRUST IS GOVERNED BY A BOARD OF DIRECTORS
The Aim High Academy Trust Board has respected members of the local community from different sectors, including education, business, faith and local government.
Academy Trust Members
- A charitable Limited Liability Company
- Responsible for the Objects of the Company
- Receive delegated responsibility on behalf of the Members to run the academies
- Can set up committees with delegated powers (in addition to Local Governing Bodies)
The Local Governing Body
- The Local Governing Body is focused upon the individual school contexts, monitoring standards and achievement and their local community needs and aspirations.
- Helping in setting strategic priorities and plans
- Role in monitoring standards and achievement within the school
- Ensuring Trust policies are implemented
- Engaging with all stakeholders to improve outcomes
- Supporting and positively challenging practices within the school
- Level of delegation to the Local Governing Body will vary according to whether the school is performing well or not
- Can put in place sub-committees